ETL MDM Engineer, IS
Company: EDWARD JONES
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with
clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who
enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with
clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide
support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver
an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch
offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to
grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.At Edward
Jones we are developing a next-generation data architecture to
support our growing business. As part of the Operational Data and
Integration Portfolio, you will be tasked with provisioning new
datasets for MDM and ODS use cases, changes to existing loads and
overall data flow scheduling batch, micro batch and real-time.
- Create and maintain optimal on premise and cloud-based data
pipeline architectures capable of ingesting structured and
unstructured data using both batch & streaming methods in a secure,
scalable, and efficient manner.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional and
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements:
automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing
infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction,
transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data
sources, both internal and external.
- Develop data flows that can leverage both on premise and cloud
- Work with the development team and data stewards to create the
business and data quality rules for MDM survivorship rules
- Work with stakeholders including the business analytics teams
and IS architecture teams to assist with data-related technical
issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Assist in building out data model with other team members and
DBA's. Help to test and fix performance issues.
- Partner with RDBMS DBAs to understand the source data
structures and design of the target structures.
- Work in a highly efficient and motivated agile based scrum team
embracing the product model.
- At least one years' experience working with MDM, preferrably
- 5+ years' experience working in an ETL/ELT role.
- Experience building Data Management solutions on cloud
- Working knowledge of cloud-based data pipeline
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines for
acquisition and management of data including data security,
metadata capture, data cataloging, classification and data
profiling and data quality.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing and
Change Data Capture mechanisms; relational SQL, NoSQL and Graph
databases; Object-oriented/object function scripting languages:
Python, Java, Node.js
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work
in a virtual team using zoom or other virtual team communication
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
another applicable field is preferred.Desired skill sets
- Working knowledge of Informatica MDM or Informatica Data
- Data modeling experience
- Hands on experience with Informatica MDM/RDM, DQ and
PowerCenter or IICS
- Experience using agile development methodology and working
within a scrum team.
- FORTUNE 2020 - Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE
100 Best Companies to Work For- list.
- From FORTUNE -2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for
millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of
680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC
Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25
on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list - the highest
ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the
2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE
magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two
spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of
rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee
feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified- organizations. Edward
Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in
2019 list, the firm's 20th appearance on the list. The firm also
was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services &
Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great
Place to Work and FORTUNE. Edward Jones does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age,
disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic
information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.At
Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their
contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a
rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial
security and well-being. to learn more about our total compensation
approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes
benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this
role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills,
experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential
Salary: $89642 - $152634
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Florissant , ETL MDM Engineer, IS, Engineering , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!