Posted on: January 7, 2022
Location: Florissant, MO USThe Onsite Manager is responsible for
providing business and workforce management solutions for our
high-volume staffing relationships, including screening and placing
qualified candidates in appropriate positions. This position will
act as the primary contact for the client, in charge of attracting,
retaining and motivating a variable workforce. The On-Site Manager
is also responsible for internal sales growth, gross margin
improvement, continuous cost efficiency, associate development and
management of workers compensation.Essential Duties and
- Reviewing applications and results from applicant profiling
- Screening candidates for appropriate job fit utilizing
validated assessment tools.
- Utilizing a behavioral-based interview program focused on work
ethic and attitudes towards policies, procedures and safety to
select and hire qualified candidates.
- Extending job offers to qualified candidates and providing
pertinent safety, policy and job-related information.
- Completing applicable employment paperwork for all
- Daily contact with clients, enhancing strong business
relationships to gain customer retention.
- Ensuring workplace safety for all associates. Daily facility
walkthroughs, promoting safe work practices, proper protective
equipment and a clean, safe work environment.
- Performing monthly safety reviews with client representatives,
focused on findings from walkthroughs and injury trends.
- Promptly and thoroughly addressing all workplace injuries.
- Processing weekly payroll for specific groups of clients.
- Ensuring accurate documentation of all employment records
housed in PeopleSoft.
- Maintaining positive relationships with assignment employees
throughout their employment experience. Administering performance
appraisals, disciplinary actions, and terminations in a fair and
- Networking within the community.Successful Onsite Manager
Skills and Characteristics:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related
- 5 years in the Staffing Industry preferred.
- 3-5 years manufacturing or logistics experience required.
- 1-2 years human resources experience preferred.
- 1 year sales experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated.
- Comfortable working in an industrial environment.
- Experience managing critical customer relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet
deadlines under pressure.
- Possess a valid driver's license and a car that can be used for
work.We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law.To apply, please email
your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We
work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need
to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a
talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more
than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments:
PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
--- PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail,
manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction,
hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
--- PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides
on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the
light-industrial sector and beyond.
--- PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO)
recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced
service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more
markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit
employers, staff and contingent workers.What we do at TrueBlue is
simple - we put people to work and change lives every day.
Keywords: PeopleReady, Florissant , On-Site Manager, Executive , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!