Strategic Partnerships Director
Company: Relearnit, Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
POSITION: STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS DIRECTOR
JOB LOCATION: REMOTE, FLORISSANT, MO
EDUCATION LEVEL: BACHELORS
SALARY RECOMMENDATION: $80,000 - $100,000
JOB CATEGORY: HIGHER EDUCATION
Relearnit Inc. is a lean, but dynamic team of experienced
academicians and other higher education professionals who are
firmly rooted in both academic expertise and business acumen. We
hire talented individuals who enjoy working collaboratively with
one another and share our passion for helping our college and
university partners provide quality, accessible, and meaningful
online education that leads to gainful employment and personal
fulfillment. We are seeking highly skilled and energetic candidates
that are---persistent, passionate, and innovative individuals to
join our team. You will be working in an environment with a
flexible, multi-tasking, entrepreneurial and collaborative team of
DESCRIPTION: The Strategic Partnerships Director is responsible for
maximizing our university clients' network of corporations,
associations, organizations, and community colleges to drive
student inquiries for our universities' degree programs.
The Strategic Partnerships Director reports to the Senior Vice
President of Operations.
ENVIRONMENT: The Strategic Partnerships Director must be able to
adjust to a dynamic and fast-paced environment, have a
problem-solving mindset and wish to use their ingenuity to produce
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospecting to discover opportunities for outreach and
distribution of marketing materials that support university partner
- Manages the relationship with the university's B2B accounts and
develops strategic plans to reach employees, members, and
- Tactics range from digital efforts like email campaigns, calls,
surveys, and webinars to in-person engagements through conferences
- Works closely with our Marketing team and university
stakeholders to develop strategic opportunities and marketing
- Accountable to B2C lead goals and requires interactions with
prospective students to help nurture leads through the funnel.
- Developing strong internal, university, and account stakeholder
EDUCATION: Bachelor's required
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years' successful experience in B2B sales or
account management, preferably in a higher education/OPM
KEY COMPETENCIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Up to 50% travel when necessary. Must have the ability to
generate demand through all mediums (face to face, calls, Zoom,
- Develop inroads into businesses, organizations, and schools
that align with our university partners' program options.
- Proven track record of meeting goals and managing multiple
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build strong
relationships internally and externally.
- Proven experience collaborating with marketing teams to develop
and carry out customer outreach plans.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail; ability to work in a multitasking
- Has experience gaining business insight to apply knowledge of
the business and marketplace to advance the organization's
- Proficient in CRMs, specifically Microsoft Dynamics.
- Computer literacy: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and
- Good attitude and a positive mind-set.
THE COMPANY: At Relearnit, we work alongside universities to
identify online programs that grow enrollment and lead students to
degrees that matter - translating to gainful employment and
enabling them to be productive citizens. We evaluate programs for
alignment with professions that the Bureau of Labor Statistics
identifies as "high demand," and requiring a certain degree level.
Our assessment of program demand and feasibility helps ensure a
positive outcome for each student as well as the institution.
Through academic expertise, first-hand understanding of university
needs, transparency, and approachability, we always work as a true
- Relearnit stands out because of our culture and core values:
- Innovative - We are committed to delivering value to our
clients. We are forward thinkers and capitalize on opportunities as
they arise. We value being best more than being first.
- Team Player - We create a diverse environment of mutual
support, collaboration, and genuine interest in each other's
- Process Oriented - We strive for effectiveness and efficiency
in all that we do.
- Of Good Character - We believe that being of good character is
an essential trait for success in our professional and personal
- Passionate - We show pride, enthusiasm, and dedication in
everything that we do.
- Generous benefits package that includes 12 paid holidays (2
- Driven by core values and mission-centered focus
- Commitment to investing in the development of employees
- A small company environment with big company benefits
- Currently operating in a fully remote environment
- Relearnit operates on the Entrepreneurial Operating System -
BENEFITS: Medical, dental, and vision insurance, health savings
account, 401(k) with match, employer-paid short-term, long-term,
and life insurance, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Relearnit, Inc., Florissant , Strategic Partnerships Director, Executive , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!