Director of Nursing (DON) (RN) $10,000 sign-bonus offer
Company: Bentwood Nursing & Rehab
Posted on: May 11, 2022
At Bentwood Nursing & Rehab, we deliver the highest quality of
care for every resident through our most valuable asset: you. We
seek compassionate and thoughtful individuals who share our passion
for exceptional care in senior living. Bentwood Nursing & Rehab
partners with a vast network of skilled nursing centers across 3
states to support our small team environment of caring
professionals with the resources and benefits of a large
enterprise. Your legacy of excellence begins when you join us at
Bentwood Nursing & Rehab.Director of Nursing (RN) Pay, Benefits and
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for qualifying candidate!
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Shift Differential Pay (at participating locations)
- Take home up to 75% of your net earned wages at the end of
- 8 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO+) added to your balance after 30
days of employment; immediately accrue more PTO as you work!
- Earn 8 bonus hours of PTO+ for every quarter of perfect
attendance (full-time only)
- 6 Observed Holidays with premium pay or leave + 1 Floating
Holiday for full-time employees
- Up to $5,000 per in tuition/education reimbursement per
calendar year for approved program of study
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company-matched contributions after
1 year of employment
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental, Vision, Life and other
voluntary Insurances for full-time employeesDirector of Nursing
(RN) Essential Functions:
- Provide personal care to residents in a manner conductive to
their safety and comfort consistent with Company Clinical Policies
and Procedures as well as state/federal guidelines and regulations.
- Initiates the development and implementation of policies and
procedures that govern the nursing staff in collaboration with
- Responsible for the provision of nursing services 24 hours a
day, seven days a week.
- Establish and maintain job specification and descriptions for
- Address and support cultural practices if such practices do not
harm others or interfere with the planned course of medical
- Recommend modifications, additions, or deletions to nursing
staffing plans to ensure reasonable hours and acceptable working
conditions to provide optimal resident care coverage.
- Assure that each resident's accident or incident is fully
documented and reported in accordance with Company Clinical
Policies and Procedures and state/federal guidelines and
- Represent nursing staff on various committees, Infection
Prevention and Control, Pain Management, Performance Improvement,
and Quality Assurance.
- Make rounds to all nursing units daily.
- Participate in performance improvement functions by collecting
and verifying data, as needed.
- Consult other departments, as appropriate, to provide for an
interdisciplinary approach to the resident's needs.
- Ensure licensed nurses perform head-to-toe assessments and
reassessments on all residents.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the geriatric residents and evaluate
licensed nurse's abilities to asses and reassess residents.
- Ability to interpret results of test and procedures; take
- Assess residents on admission and at least once per shift, as
well as when conditions change and document appropriately.
- Ability to adequately assess and reassess residents' pain,
utilize appropriate pain management techniques, and education
resident and family on pain management. -
- Interpret test results and take appropriate action on
- Promote and support the greatest possible degree of
independence for residents.
- Contribute knowledge of residents' conditions and document
observations as required.
- Promote a safe and clean hazard-free environment for residents,
family members, and staff members.
- Assure equipment is clean and functional. - Report any
malfunctions to supervisor.
- Ability to function as a team leader and role model.
- Abide by the Company Clinical policies and procedures for Abuse
- Notify physician of changes in resident's condition and follow
through until appropriate action is taken. -
- Follow through, as needed, on information given by shift
report, resident or family regarding resident concerns.
- Implement plan of care for the resident based on assessments
and goals as established by the interdisciplinary care team. -
- Attend all required meetings.
- Plan and coordinate with Administrator, utilizing the
respective service managers for planning the budgeting requirements
for staff, performance of work, supplies, and equipment.
- Responsible for cost controls to ensure maximum effectiveness
of funds expended from approved department budgets.
- Follows infection prevention and control procedures and
supervises supportive staff in infection prevention and control
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Perform other task and duties as assigned. -Director of Nursing
(RN) Skills: --- - - - - - Ability to work cooperatively as a
member of a team --- - - - - - Ability to communicate effectively
with residents and their family members, and at all levels of the
organization --- - - - - - Ability to react decisively and quickly
in emergency situations --- - - - - - Knowledge of training
techniques for clinical staff --- - - - - - Ability to maintain
confidentialityDirector of Nursing (RN) Requirements: --- - - - - -
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing --- - - - - - Current
Registered Nurse (RN) Licensure required --- - - - - - RN, 5 yrs
Nursing management experience required -AAP/EEO StatementOur
facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed
to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit
discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring,
placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training,
programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our
facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all
individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the
duties of their employment, without regard to employees'
legally-protected characteristics ("protected class") including:
age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical
or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex
stereotyping, or genetic information.IND123INDCRI
Keywords: Bentwood Nursing & Rehab, Florissant , Director of Nursing (DON) (RN) $10,000 sign-bonus offer, Executive , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!