Asst. Gen Manager / Restaurant Manager
Company: Hawaiian Bros Island Grill
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Assistant General Manager (AGM) & Restaurant
Manager (RM) manages the operations of the restaurant during
scheduled shifts. Responsible for assisting the General Manager
(GM) in developing and achieving planned sales and profit levels
for the restaurant through the implementation, management, and
enforcement of company policies, procedures, programs, and
performance standards. Responsible schedule generation, labor
planning and management, inventory management and some disciplinary
actions.Key Accountabilities Job Essentials Roles &
- Promote the company's Vision and Values: People First, Power of
the Team, Open Communication, Focus and Accountability, Speed and
Simplicity, and Excellence.
- Monitor and document shift managers, team leads and OL
performance utilizing the People First System; provide support and
opportunities to achieve their full potential.
- Identify employee concerns and proactively address to satisfy
the employee and ensure compliance with established policies.
Communicate major or recurring concerns to the GM/AGM/RM.
- Educate and empower OL to resolve minor guest issues that
require manager involvement. Assist in resolving major issues and
communicate to GM/AGM/RM.
- Educate shift managers and team leads to manage regulations and
customer service standards.
- Create and realize financial objectives by motivating staff and
implementing marketing strategies.
- Schedule employee shifts balancing employee's work/life
considerations and needs of business.
- Verify crew member hours. Manage payroll notes in the shard
- Conduct physical inventories. Calculate food and labor cost.
Verify food and paper supply orders. People Management:
- Generate a constant stream of candidates for Shift Manager
position by building relationships and brand recognition in the
local community, in addition to development from within.
- Recruit, hire and develop Shift Managers and Certified Trainers
by leveraging the tools available.
- Develop and motivate Shift Managers and Certified Trainers.
Monitor and formally evaluate their performance relative to
- Ensure Trainer and Shift Manager compliance with productivity
and service standards by retaining a sufficient number of
well-trained and productive employees.
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to change. Support and lead direct
reports through changes. Quality Management:
- Monitor and evaluate restaurant operations, ensuring strict
adherence to company-wide QSC, safety and sanitation
- Validate equipment is properly maintained to ensure
productivity levels are met. Recommend decisions regarding repair
or replacement of equipment.
- Ensure the timeliness and quality of local marketing programs
and evaluate effectiveness.
- Resolve operational issues within the restaurant and
communicate to the GM/AGM/RM.
- Attend required AGM/RM meetings. Move the business forward
toward objectives by sharing input and feedback and identifying
- Ensure key deadlines are met through time management and
- Assist in coordination, implementation and execution of new
initiatives, as directed by GM/AGM/RM.
- Responsible for employee onboarding, administration and
- Monitor and evaluate the financial performance of the
restaurant according to business objectives developed by the Area
- Identify financial trends and performance improvement
opportunities. Develop a recommendation to resolve. Share with
- Responsible for ensuring accurate financial data: payroll, cash
and receipts, food costs, security of funds, and operating
- Prepare and review financial reports.
Keywords: Hawaiian Bros Island Grill, Florissant , Asst. Gen Manager / Restaurant Manager, Executive , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!