Senior Program Manager - Hybrid
Posted on: January 19, 2023
The Program Group Manager is accountable for management of
complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and
directs a team of professionals. Requires a comprehensive
understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they
interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function.
Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical
contributions. Strong commercial awareness is a necessity.
Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to
one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication
skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior
level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable
for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources,
policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function.
Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources
for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple
teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to
include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary
actions and terminations and budget approval.Responsibilities:
- Supports planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day
activities of running a program or portfolio of programs.
- Manages multiple teams or a functional area (depending on size
- Applies comprehensive understanding of concepts and procedures
within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve
issues that have impact beyond own area.
- Ensures creation and signoff of program plan and charter,
benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance
plan, and central program issue log.
- Ensures program plans meet business needs as described in the
program initiation documents.
- Ensures all stakeholders are identified and included in scope
- Ensures stakeholders understand the program schedule and key
- Ensures program stakeholders receive schedule status
- Ensures funding has been approved for the program.
- Ensures all areas of the program are appropriately
- Ensures program commitment from those assigning resources.
- Escalates program risks to the Program Director, or Program
Sponsor, when appropriate.
- Ensures vendor performance is monitored and actions taken if
- Maintains appropriate staffing requirements to meet operational
- Exercises shared responsibility for budget, policy formulation
- Evaluates subordinates' performance and makes recommendations
for pay increases, promotions, terminations, and other personnel
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as
effectively supervise the activity of others and create
accountability with those who fail to maintain these
- 10+ years of experience
- Good negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management
- Required Licensing/Registration: Series 7, Series 9, Series 10,
Series 63, Series 65Education:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience,
potentially Masters degree - Job Family Group: Project and Program
Management - Job Family:Program Management Time Type: Full time
Primary Location: New York New York United States Primary Location
Salary Range: $152,050.00 - $228,080.00 Citi is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer.Qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to their race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc.
and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested
applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person
with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our
search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the
EEO is the Law Supplement .View the EEO Policy Statement .View the
Pay Transparency Posting - Effective November 1, 2021, Citi
requires that all successful applicants for positions located in
the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such
vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Florissant , Senior Program Manager - Hybrid, Executive , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!