Registered Nurse RN, Behavioral Health - Adults
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Earn amazing clinical experience in a fast-paced, high-volume
hospital in the Saint Louis metro area.Position: Behavioral Health
Registered Nurse RN - Adults?
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app,
you 're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule
that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the
highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct
Signing up is simple. Once you 've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you 'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It 's that easy!
Requirements for Behavioral Health Adults RN Role
- Must have at least 1 year of behavioral health experience in an
inpatient medical BHU setting or inpatient stand-alone BHU
facility. Must be current and within the last year. If you do not
have behavioral health experience, you will not be eligible for
this position; however, we have other non-behavioral health RN
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not
applicable for this position.
- Proficiency in Dual Diagnosis and working with Adult population
required (18 y/o-65 y/o+)
- BLS and CPI are required. Facility is willing to offer
certification for CPI.
- Expected to complete tasks such as admitting and shift
assessments on assigned patients including behaviors; accuracy and
completing within specific time frames set per facility
- Provides direct patient care, including facilitating social and
emotional needs, supervising medication schedules, and evaluating
- To get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the
documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a
titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), and Hep B (3 vaccines or a
- Must have current license and be in good standing with the
state board of nursing
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Medical and religious vaccine
exemptions may be allowed with approval. Professionals with vaccine
exemptions will require weekly PCR testing. Cost for testing is the
professional 's responsibility.?How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don 't see an update? Check your spam. We don 't want you to
miss booking your interview!???
Keywords: CareRev, Florissant , Registered Nurse RN, Behavioral Health - Adults, Healthcare , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!