Registered Nurse RN, NICU
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Position: NICU Registered Nurse RNCareRev is the future of work
in healthcare. With our mobile app, you 're just a few clicks away
from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays
the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the
industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you 've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you 'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It 's that easy!Requirements
- 1 year of full-time Level 3 or 4 NICU experience. Must be
current and within the last year. Home health and corrections are
not applicable for this position.
- Credentials: Current AHA BLS, PALS, and NRP certification
- Floating: Must be willing to float to PICU, Pediatric TCU, or
Medical-Surgical Pediatric Floors to take an infant assignment when
- Skillset: Must show competency assisting with central line
placement and bedside bronchoscopy. Familiarity with care protocols
for pediatric patients on ECMO, BiPAP, Bubble CPAP, ventilator,
incubator, and vasopressors is required.
- Education: Must have a current RN license and be in good
standing with the state board of nursing.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions. How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent manager will reach out to
you with the next steps.
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!?
Keywords: CareRev, Florissant , Registered Nurse RN, NICU, Healthcare , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!