Physical Therapist - SSM Health Day Institute - (M-F 8am-4:30pm)
Company: SSM Health Physical Therapy
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview:SSM Health Day InstituteFlorissant, MOPhysical
Therapist (PT)*Full-time (M-F 8am-4:30pm)*
SSM Health Rehabilitation Network's Day Institute Program offers a
specialized, outpatient rehabilitation program in a flexible
full-day format for individuals who can benefit from a
comprehensive approach to recovery, but don't necessarily need
rehabilitation in the acute hospital setting.
We have been recognized numerous times by the St. Louis Post
Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis!
Select Medical, Missouri, has been recognized by Forbes as one of
America's Best-In-State Employers!
Generous benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Excellent Orientation Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- National Continuing Education courses (local and online)
- Tuition Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Productivity standards that allow for high quality patient
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical
therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in
accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy
and with outpatient policies and procedures
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides,
contributes to case management, and provides quality patient
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and
- Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy required.
- Current and valid state licensure or eligibility for state
licensure as a Therapist required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certificationAdditional
Data:Connect with us, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: SSM Health Physical Therapy, Florissant , Physical Therapist - SSM Health Day Institute - (M-F 8am-4:30pm), Healthcare , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!