Charge Nurse (RN or LPN) $4,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Company: St. Sophia Health & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: May 11, 2022
At St. Sophia Health & Rehab, we deliver the highest quality of
care for every resident through our most valuable asset: you. We
seek compassionate and thoughtful individuals who share our passion
for exceptional care in senior living. -St. Sophia Health & Rehab
-partners with a vast network of skilled nursing centers across 3
states to support our small team environment of caring
professionals with the resources and benefits of a large
enterprise. Your legacy of excellence begins when you join us at
-St. Sophia Health & Rehab.This is an evening postion for an LPN or
RNPay, Benefits and Perks:
- $4,000 sign-on bonus for qualifying candidate!
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Shift Differential Pay (at participating locations)
- Take home up to 75% of your net earned wages at the end of
- 8 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO+) added to your balance after 30
days of employment; immediately accrue more PTO as you work!
- Earn 8 bonus hours of PTO+ for every quarter of perfect
attendance (full-time only)
- 6 Observed Holidays with premium pay or leave + 1 Floating
Holiday for full-time employees
- Up to $5,000 per in tuition/education reimbursement per
calendar year for approved program of study
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company-matched contributions after
1 year of employment
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental, Vision, Life and other
voluntary Insurances for full-time employeesEssential Functions:
- - - - - -Collaborate with Nursing Leadership to ensure
appropriate skill mix in on duty for the oncoming shift.
- - - - - -Monitor unit productivity and report variances to
- - - - - -Identify staff development needs and participates in
performance and improvement
- - - - - -Assess residents on admission and as well as when
conditions change and document appropriately.
- - - - - -Ability to adequately assess and reassess residents'
pain, utilize appropriate pain management techniques, and education
resident and family on pain management. -
- - - - - -Interpret test results and take appropriate action on
- - - - - -Promote and support the greatest possible degree of
independence for residents.
- - - - - -Advise oncoming staff of resident's status at
beginning and end of shifts and properly documenting.
- - - - - -Contribute knowledge of residents' conditions and
document observations as required.
- - - - - -Promote a safe and clean hazard-free environment for
residents, family members, and staff members.
- - - - - -Assure equipment is clean and functional. - Report any
malfunctions to supervisor. --- - - - - - - - - Ability to function
as a team leader and role model.
- - - - - -Abide by the Clinical policies and procedures for
- - - - - -Notify physician of changes in resident's condition
and follow through until appropriate action is taken. -
- - - - - -Accurately and promptly implement physician
- - - - - -Follow through, as needed, on information given by
shift report, resident, or family regarding resident concerns.
- - - - - -Implement plan of care for the resident based on
assessments and goals as established by the interdisciplinary care
- - - - - -Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a
- - - - - -Ability to communicate effectively with residents and
their family members, and at all levels of the organization
- - - - - -Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- - - - - -Knowledge of training techniques for clinical
- - - - - -Ability to maintain confidentialityRequirements:
- - - - - -Current State Nursing License as RN or LPN in good
- - - - - -Bachelor's Degree preferred
- - - - - -1 year experience
- - - - - -Ability to read, write and speak the English
- - - - - -Valid CPR CertificationAAP/EEO Statement Our facility
provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to
complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit
discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring,
placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training,
programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our
facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all
individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the
duties of their employment, without regard to employees'
legally-protected characteristics ("protected class") including:
age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical
or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex
stereotyping, or genetic information.IND123
Keywords: St. Sophia Health & Rehabilitation Center, Florissant , Charge Nurse (RN or LPN) $4,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!, Healthcare , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!