Be Paid to Become a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)!
Company: Florissant Valley Health & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: May 15, 2022
At Florissant Valley Health & Rehab, we deliver the highest
quality of care for every resident through our most valuable asset:
you. We seek compassionate and thoughtful individuals who share our
passion for exceptional care in senior living. Florissant Valley
Health & Rehab partners with a vast network of skilled nursing
centers across 3 states to support our small team environment of
caring professionals with the resources and benefits of a large
enterprise. Your legacy of excellence begins when you join us at
Florissant Valley Health & Rehab.We have openings on all
shifts!Florissant Valley offers a paid Apprenticeship Program to
support individuals to become a Certified Nurse Aide! Join our team
first as a Hospitality Aide creating a warm, comforting, and
responsive home environment for residents. Hospitality Aides play a
vital role in strengthening the Nursing Department. While employed,
-Florissant Valley -will pay for education to obtain certification
as a Nurse Aide. Individuals selected for the Apprentice Program
must sign agreement to and acknowledgment of responsibilities for
program participation and continued employment for at least one
year following completion of certification. We want to help you
boost your career. -Florissant Valley also offers tuition
reimbursement up to $5000 per year for employees who desire to
become a Licensed Professional Nurse or Registered Nurse. Achieve
your career dreams with us!Initial employment as Hospitality Aide
pays $11.15 per hour and requires a minimum of 20 hours of work per
week. Once certified, employees will earn a minimum of $15.00 per
hour in a full-time role of 32 or more hours per week. Pay,
Benefits and Perks of Certified Nurse Aide (CNA):
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Shift Differential Pay (at participating locations)
- 8 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO+) added to your balance after 30
days of employment; immediately accrue more PTO as you work!
- Earn 8 bonus hours of PTO+ for every quarter of perfect
attendance (full-time only)
- 6 Observed Holidays with premium pay or leave + 1 Floating
Holiday for full-time employees
- Up to $5,000 per in tuition/education reimbursement per
calendar year for approved program of study
- Take home up to 75% of your net earned wages at the end of
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company-matched contributions after
1 year of employment
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental, Vision, Life and other
voluntary Insurances for full-time employees
- Have fun with contests and employee appreciation events every
monthEssential Functions -of Certified Nurse Aide (CNA):
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards
set forth in MGM's Code of Business Conduct, MGM policies and
procedures, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable
- Must be able to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Keeps confidential all patient information received.
- Makes beds.
- Keeps unit or ward order, e.g., bedside stands, closets,
- Labels clothing and belongings.
- Completes admission and discharge inventory lists.
- Distributes laundry-personal and facility.
- Cleans/sanitizes/labels equipment.
- Transports clean and soiled linen to the work area.
- Transports clean and soiled food trays to the work area.
- Passes meal trays. Offers basic tray set-up. May assist with
feeding if competency demonstrated.
- Busses dishes in the dining room. -
- Serves in the dining room. -
- Records amount eaten in dining area.
- Assists in carrying items to and from dining areas and Dietary
Department during mealtimes.
- Passes coffee, water, providing alternative means, runner from
dining area to Dietary during mealtimes.
- Transports patients to dining areas, activities, patient care
conferences and to their rooms.
- Passes nourishment as directed.
- Passes clean water pitchers with ice and water.
- Replenishes ice to water pitchers as directed. -
- Cleans utility rooms and other ancillary space.
- Answers call lights-provides only basic assistance; no hands-on
- Monitors and replenishes patient care articles, e.g., powder,
lotion and gloves at patient bedside.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Requirements of Certified
Nurse Aide (CNA):
- Reading and comprehension at 8th grade level or
- Previous experience in healthcare helpful, but not
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate in English effectively through verbal
and written means.
- Ability to work under stress and in emergency situations.EEO
Statement: -Our facility provides equal employment opportunities.
We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local
laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including
recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation,
benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination,
and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for
employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able
to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to
employees' legally protected characteristics ("protected class")
including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical
condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic
Keywords: Florissant Valley Health & Rehabilitation Center, Florissant , Be Paid to Become a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)!, Healthcare , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!