Traveling Interim Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
Company: MGM Healthcare Home Office
Posted on: June 18, 2022
If you have a passion for people and determination for results,
we'd love to meet you. This position will move between facilities
as needed.Pay, Benefits and Perks of Licensed Nursing Home
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Immediately accrue more PTO as you work! (full-time only)
- 6 Observed Holidays with premium pay or leave + 1 Floating
Holiday for full-time employees
- Up to $5,000 per in tuition/education reimbursement per
calendar year for approved program of study
- Take home up to 75% of your net earned wages at the end of
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company-matched contributions after
1 year of employment
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental, Vision, Life and other
voluntary Insurances for full-time employeesEssential Functions of
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA):
- Responsible for the fiscally viable operation of the center.
Make routine rounds throughout the facility to assure that an
optimum level of resident care is provided: the environment is
being maintained in a safe and sanitary fashion, systems are in
place, and that employees are appropriately attired and receiving
- Develop an annual budget to show the expected revenue and
- Prepare an annual operating budget for approval and achieve
budgeted earnings expectations.
- Develop, establish, and maintain resident census at optimal
- Implement all policies established by MGM Healthcare; advises
during the formation of such policies and reports on the
implementation of such policies to MGM Leadership.
- Review operating results of the organization, compare them to
established objectives, and take steps to ensure that appropriate
measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Select, employ, control, and discharge staff and develop and
maintain personnel policies and practices of the facility. Oversee
recruitment, evaluations, selection, and training of competent
department supervisors and other ancillary staff.
- Ensure maintenance of physical property is in a good and safe
state of repair and operation
- Supervise the business affairs of the facility to ensure that
funds are collected and expended to the best possible advantage.
Ensure all contractual agreements are approved.
- Present reports reflecting the services and financial
activities of the facility and other required special reports.
- Ensure the facility maintains accreditation, licensing, and
quality resident care through the establishment of
quality/performance improvement monitoring programs and
- Prepare a plan for the achievement of the facility's specific
objectives and mutually established goals and periodically review
and evaluate such plan. Said plan shall reflect the facility's
mission statement and be in accordance with ethics and goals of the
- Have knowledge of social, regulatory, political, and economic
factors that relate to resident care services.
- Participate in public relations and marketing plans and
- Support and maintain a culture of safety and quality throughout
the center.Qualifications of Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Administration or other
related field is preferred
- One (1) year of prior experience as Administrator is
- Must be a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
- Knowledge of state regulations for both acute and skilled
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and at all levels of the organization
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to work a varying schedule; company operates 24
hours a day.EEO Statement:Our facility provides equal employment
opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state,
federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment,
including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers,
compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in
workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide
equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are
properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their
employment, without regard to employees' legally-protected
characteristics ("protected class") including: age, sex, race,
color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship,
marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping,
or genetic information.IND123
Keywords: MGM Healthcare Home Office, Florissant , Traveling Interim Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA), Healthcare , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!