Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - $3,000.00 Sign On Bonus Available - Chesterfield, MO
Company: PowerBack Rehabilitation
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Offering up to $3,000 Bonus!
Full-time Physical Therapist Assistant Opportunity
Skilled Nursing Facility
Delmar Gardens West, Chesterfield, MO - Powerback is a new way of
delivering recovery, rehabilitation, respiratory, and wellness
services to patients across the nation. We deliver an empowered
approach to achieving your full potential by providing integrated
and individualized solutions. Our reimagined approach to
rehabilitation connects directly to the patient experience, which
is centered on transforming the road to recovery for everyone -and
helping patients get their power back. It's patient-centered care
that provides a sustainable way of feeling better, moving better,
breathing better, and living better.
POSITION SUMMARY : The Physical Therapist Assistant provides
physical therapy treatments to patients to facilitate increased
independence and functioning under the supervision of a Licensed
Physical Therapist. RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Attends and contributes to patient care, staffing conferences
and other required meetings as a representative of physical
therapy, under the direction of the physical therapist.
2. Responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of rehab
services; adherence to an established plan of care, department and
patient(s)' schedule, and timely documentation of services.
3. Works with other members of the rehabilitation team to implement
programs and activities consistent with the needs and capabilities
of each patient.
4. Acts as an assistant to the Physical Therapist when the Physical
Therapist is performing tests, evaluations, and complex
5. Instructs patients, families and other caregivers in the skills
and techniques of the physical therapy treatment program under the
supervision of the Physical Therapist.
6. Maintains appropriate and timely documentation for all patients
7. Cleans, maintains, identifies, and reports the need for repair
of equipment, as necessary.
8. Puts Patient Service First: Ensures that patients and families
receive the highest quality of service in a caring and
compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs
9. Implements a patient's individualized treatment plan as
established by the primary Physical Therapist.
10. Provides individualized physical therapy treatments including
but not limited to:
*Therapeutic exercise including aerobic capacity conditioning,
balance coordination, agility training, body mechanics and postural
stabilization, flexibility exercises, gait and locomotion training,
neuromotor development training, relaxation, strength, power, and
*Airway clearance techniques
*Integumentary repair and protection
*Use of electrotherapeutic, physical agent and mechanical
11. Organizes and facilitates treatment groups in collaboration
with the physical therapist.
12. Performs other related duties as required. PTA1
PandoLogic. Keywords: Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Location:
Florissant, MO - 63031
Keywords: PowerBack Rehabilitation, Florissant , Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) - $3,000.00 Sign On Bonus Available - Chesterfield, MO, Healthcare , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!