Caregiver CNA PRN Independent Living
Company: AGING WELL HEALTH CARE LLC
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Homecare jobs represent the fastest growing profession in America.
AW Health Care invites you to apply for our PRN part-time
Caregiver/CNA position for our partner independent living
community, Villa at Riverwood, Florissant, MO. Our Caregivers and
CNAs make a difference in our clients lives by keeping them safe
and healthy in the comfort of their homes. Your work matters every
single day. We offer a great culture where you will feel supported
by our reliable office staff whenever you need it. Facility Shifts:
7:00AM-8:00PM Caregiver Responsibilities:
- Assist the client with personal hygiene such is bathing, care
of skin, mouth and hair. Instruct client and family in meeting
client's personal hygiene needs
- Provide physical assistance in client transfer, positioning and
ambulation as outlined in the client care plan.
- Assist client with prescribed non-skilled exercises which the
client, family, and in-home care aide have been taught by
appropriate professional personnel.
- Change client bed linen as needed.
- Clear client's path of clutter or client's room to provide for
maximum client safety.
- Prepare a light meal if visit during mealtime and time
- Assist in cleaning and maintaining supplies and equipment in
- Assist the recipient with ordinarily self-administered
medications (open bottles, get water).
- Shopping for groceries or household items specifically required
for the health and maintenance of the client.
- Apply non-prescription topical ointments/lotions to unbroken
skin at the recipient's direction.
- Assist with any Activities of Daily Living (ADL's) not
previously listed and within the scope of service and
- May be asked to perform such activities including, but not
- walking the dog or taking care of pets
- collecting and disposing of the household trash
- collecting and delivering mail
- play games and participate in other social events
- facilitate the client's safe participation in family
- any other reasonable request Work Environment: Works in clients
homes/apartments located at the independent living community.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license and own personal reliable
- CNA preferred, but not requited.
- Must be able to read, write and follow directions.
- Must have at least six months paid work experience as an agency
homemaker, nurse aide, maid or household worker, or at least one
year of experience in caring for children or for sick or aged
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and the skills
necessary to provide the care appropriate to the age of the clients
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and
development over the life span and possess the ability to assess
data reflective of the client's status in addition to being able to
interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each
client's requirements relative to age specific needs and to be able
to provide the care needed as described in the agency's policies
and procedures. Physical Requirements: Ability to perform the
following tasks if necessary:
- Ability to participate in physical activity.
- Ability to work for extended period of time while standing and
being involved in physical activity.
- Moderate lifting.
- Ability to do extensive bending, lifting and standing on a
regular basis. PI201590612
Keywords: AGING WELL HEALTH CARE LLC, Florissant , Caregiver CNA PRN Independent Living, Healthcare , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!