Psychologist- Top Market Pay
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: September 14, 2023
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society
where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives
better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more
fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and
personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty
goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country,
now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively seeking talented Clinical Psychologists in the
Greater St. Louis area who are passionate about patient care and
committed to excellence.
Locations include: St. Peters, Kirkwood, Chesterfield, Town and
Country, Washington, and Maryland Heights. We offer
- Unlimited/uncapped earning potential that can exceed
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with
match, paid parental leave, 3 weeks' vacation and more!
- Part-time and full-time schedule availability
- Strong work-life balance
- Hybrid work model of in-person and telehealth
- Annual stock awards
- Outpatient practice setting; no call, no nights, and no
- Collegial work environment
- Newly designed and modern offices
- Full administrative support
- Latest in digital technology Clinical Psychologists are a
critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Psychologists
- Fully licensed in the state of Missouri (Ph.D. or Psy.D.)
- Experience with Psychological testing of children, adolescents,
and/or adults (preferred, but not required)
- Ability to commute to one of our Greater St. Louis area
clinics: Washington, Kirkwood, Chesterfield, Town and Country, St.
Peters, and Maryland Heights Apply now or contact me directly:
Robyn Clarke Director, Practice Development About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services
focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for
children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental
health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its
clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine
offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists,
psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Florissant , Psychologist- Top Market Pay, Healthcare , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!