Company: Premier Dental Partners South County/Fenton
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Join Our Team as a Dental Hygienist at Premier Dental Partners
in Fenton!Are you a dedicated dental hygienist looking to make a
positive impact on your patients' oral health while enjoying a
flexible schedule and competitive benefits? Premier Dental Partners
is seeking a skilled and compassionate dental hygienist to join our
dynamic team in Fenton.Hours and Days: Flexible, 4-Day Schedule
PreferredMonday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday: 8:00 AM - 6:00
PMWednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PMThursday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PMFriday:
7:00 AM - 3:00 PMWhy Choose Premier Dental Partners:
- Flexible Schedule: We value work-life balance and offer a
flexible schedule to accommodate your needs while providing
excellent patient care.
- Team Collaboration: Join a supportive team of dental
professionals dedicated to enhancing patient oral health.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Work with state-of-the-art equipment
and stay up-to-date with the latest dental technologies.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer a competitive salary and
comprehensive benefits package.
- Continuing Education: Access opportunities for professional
growth and continuing education.
- Positive Work Environment: Enjoy a friendly and welcoming work
atmosphere that prioritizes patient well-being.If you're a dental
hygienist who is passionate about promoting oral health and making
a meaningful difference in the lives of your patients, we encourage
you to apply!Join Premier Dental Partners in Fenton and be a part
of our mission to provide exceptional dental care. Apply today and
take the next step in your dental hygiene career!Location: 750
Gravois Bluffs Blvd C, Fenton, MO 63026What You'll Gain -
- Competitive benefits including health insurance and retirement
savings plans, six paid holidays and PTO (paid time off)
- Continuing education to provide you opportunity to develop your
full potential and enhance your clinical skills to provide
education and care to your patients.
- Access to an expansive network of mentors with 1:1 hygiene
mentorship support and networking opportunities available at your
- Unparalleled business support and the highest quality supplies
and labs to deliver exceptional patient care.
- Opportunity to be a part of a secure company with 20+ years of
industry leading experience that provides a stable career with
unlimited growth potentialMinimum Qualifications -
- Current dental hygienist license in MO
- Excellent working knowledge of dentistry, dental hygiene
procedures, dental patient screening and medical history
- CPR CertificationPhysical RequirementsAbility to perform
essential duties as deemed necessary by the Office/Doctor -with or
without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential duties of the positionProlonged periods sitting and
standingMust be able to lift and carry up to 45 pounds at
timesAvailability to attend virtual training sessions (or
in-person)---periodically throughout the yearWe're committed to
living our core values which promote diversity and inclusion. - We
provide all employees and applicants for employment the protections
of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in
employment. - COVID-19: The Company and supported offices comply
with all local, state and federal regulations. - Employment is
contingent upon an individual's continued compliance with
regulations and Company policy, including COVID-19 vaccination or
Keywords: Premier Dental Partners South County/Fenton, Florissant , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!