Company: Family Dentistry of Ellisville
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Family Dentistry of Ellisville is growing!$2,500 Welcome
Bonus!We are looking to add a FT Dental Hygienist to our
Monday 8am - 6pmTuesday 8am - 6pmWednesday 8am - 5pmThursday 7am -
We are willing to consider Part time for the right candidateFamily
Dentistry of Ellisville is growing and we need to add to our team!
- We are open to full or part time. - We are a well established
practice in the heart of West Co! - We are very convenient -to
everything you need. - We are open to all experience levels. -What
You'll Gain -
- Competitive benefits including health insurance and retirement
savings plans, six paid holidays and PTO (paid time off)
- Continuing education to provide you opportunity to develop your
full potential and enhance your clinical skills to provide
education and care to your patients.
- Access to an expansive network of mentors with 1:1 hygiene
mentorship support and networking opportunities available at your
- Unparalleled business support and the highest quality supplies
and labs to deliver exceptional patient care.
- Opportunity to be a part of a secure company with 20+ years of
industry leading experience that provides a stable career with
unlimited growth potentialMinimum Qualifications -
- Current dental hygienist license in Missouri
- Excellent working knowledge of dentistry, dental hygiene
procedures, dental patient screening and medical history
- CPR Certification -Physical RequirementsAbility to perform
essential duties as deemed necessary by the Office/ Doctor/
Heartland Dental with or without reasonable accommodation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties of the
positionProlonged periods sitting and standingMust be able to lift
and carry up to 45 pounds at timesAvailability to attend virtual
training sessions (or in-person)---periodically throughout the
yearWe're committed to living our core values which promote
diversity and inclusion. - We provide all employees and applicants
for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws
affording equal opportunity in employment. - COVID-19: The Company
and supported offices comply with all local, state and federal
regulations. - Employment is contingent upon an individual's
continued compliance with regulations and Company policy, including
COVID-19 vaccination or testing.
Keywords: Family Dentistry of Ellisville, Florissant , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!