Taco Bell Shift Leader (Florissant,MO)
Company: Iowa 80 GroupIowa 80 - Joplin
Posted on: February 15, 2021
Looking for a proven leader to join our team! Is that you?
Taco lovers unite!
Taco Bell, located inside Joplin 44 Truckstop, has an opening for a
Shift Supervisor to join our team!
We strive to create positive memories for all of our fans. So we
are looking for positive, energetic employees who are passionate
about Taco Bell! If you enjoy working in a fun, fast paced
environment while providing exceptional customer service, we would
love to her from you! Applicants for the Shift Supervisor position
should be eager to lead, do things right, be accountable, have
ownership in what they do, and be able to create smiles and stories
for our fans.
Iowa 80 Group and CAT Scale Company provide a peace of mind for
employees! Employees are taken care of in a number of ways with
hand sanitizer stations in each department, hand sewn masks have
been provided, working and available hours, continued training to
stay safe and healthy at all times, a flexible and understanding
management team for support!
Joplin 44 offers the latest and greatest communication tool! An app
that makes staying in contact with your team as well as making and
receiving announcements easier than ever!
Sign on bonus available at the Joplin 44 Food Court! $50 value!
- Enthusiastically greet and welcome guests of the Taco Bell
- Strive to exceed guests' expectations and deliver impressive
service through timely and quality service
- Assist in the management of specific areas of the restaurant
during scheduled shifts
- Pace the team to high levels of performance by understanding
the importance of speed of service and resolve bottlenecks in work
- Assist the GM and Assistant Manager(s) with training and
coaching team members to build a highly skilled and productive
- Ensure that the restaurant is properly organized and
- Create and maintain a positive, safe, clean, and inviting
environment for fans and team members
- Calmly solve guest concerns
- Be a willing team player and maintain a cooperative, harmonious
working relationship with management and team members
- Model performance standards for all team members and work
- At all times, exhibit a genuine passion for excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 6+ months of high volume quick service restaurant
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be capable of supervising specific areas of the business
in a fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge and application of safe food handling
- Must be ServSafe certifiable
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Work well under pressure packed situations while maintaining a
- Comfortable standing for an entire shift and able to lift 50
- Exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, and
- Have fun and maintain a positive attitude at all times!
- Paid every Friday!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance up to $1,500 a year!
- Overtime available
- Advancement opportunities
- Gain financial security with a 401K plan that offers a 50%
- Paid Vacation
- Connecting your hard work with the company's profits by
receiving an ANNUAL BONUS!
- Employee discounts on merchandise
- FREE meals!
- Earn fast cash for referring family and friends!
- Employee Recognition Program
- Safety Bonuses Taco Bell experience is a plus!
Shifts Available: 5:30AM-2:00PM and 2:30PM-11:30PM
Drug screen and background check required upon hire.
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, conference,
director, floor manager, food service supervisor, frontend, general
operations manager, restaurant general manager, shift leader, shift
Keywords: Iowa 80 GroupIowa 80 - Joplin, Florissant , Taco Bell Shift Leader (Florissant,MO), Other , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!