Company: Scioto Services
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Scioto Services LLC, a Marsden Holding Company, is a facility
services provider of commercial janitorial, building maintenance
and specialty property services with operations serving customers
throughout the United States. Scioto Services is a building
services contractor known for its operational excellence and its
ability to provide great services to small businesses and large
multi-state or multi-regional companies alike. Scioto Services
enjoys an unmatched reputation for maintaining property value and
for helping business owners and property managers meet their
objectives for their facilities. An industry-leading company of
integrity, service dedication and innovation since it was founded
in 1975, Scioto has succeeded by dedicating itself to providing
customers with an ever-expanding array of cost-effective,
superior-quality commercial property services.
Job Skills / Requirements
*Bilingual Candidates Encouraged to Apply*
Responsible for inspecting and training cleaning technicians under
the direction of the manager and fills in for absentee personnel.
Keeps premises of assigned facility clean and in orderly
- Monitor facility security/safety by ensuring doors are locked
after operating hours.
- Measure, label, and use chemicals following proper procedures
and adhering to safety protocol.
- Vacuum, sweep, mop floors.
- Empty trash.
- High and low dusting.
- Clean and service restrooms, breakrooms, and conference and
- Report maintenance issues of facility and/or equipment to
- Trains assigned personnel on cleaning methods, procedures, and
- Provide work direction to personnel under the guidance of, and
directed by, the manager
- Performs routine inspections of work performed.
- Serve as backup for absent personnel.
- Commits to behave in compliance with the company's values and
Code of Conduct
- Builds a culture of work safety and leads by example with one's
own safe behavior
- Treats co-workers with respect and approaches conflict with
positive intent and professionalism
- Asks questions to understand why we do what we do and how we do
it - champions change when improvements can be made
- Knowledge of safety practices
- Good time management
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures and practices
- Knowledge of commercial floor care and floor care products
Education and Experience Required
- 2-4 years commercial cleaning experience and/or floor care
Education and Experience Preferred
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-3 years lead experience
- Regularly required to walk; stand; use hands to finger, handle
or feel; reach with arms; and, talk or hear
- Occasionally climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, and peripheral vision
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Wage per hour (min/max)
$14.00 to $14.25
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship
Scioto Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
creed, ancestry, sexual or affectional orientation, marital or
veteran status, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, genetics, status with regard to public assistance or
any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance,
Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full-Time position 1st
Shift, 2nd Shift,
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Keywords: Scioto Services, Florissant , Team Lead, Other , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!