Lead Patient Service Representative - Primary Care
Company: BJC Medical Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
BJC Medical Group is a
dynamic, multidisciplinary group with locations across the St.
Louis metropolitan and outlying areas. The physicians, providers
and staff of BJC Medical Group provide the highest level of care to
thousands of patients every day.
Serves as a lead for front office activity. Directs
the patient flow process at the physician office. Performs patient
check in and appointment scheduling as assigned. Maintains patient
financial records at the office. May support office as switchboard
operator as needed.
- Handles telephone calls from patients, forwarding calls needing
- Performs receptionist duties.
- Verifies health insurance payment information and educates
patients on the applicable regulations. Collects payments and
- Charge entry, which includes assigning diagnostic codes and
entering all physician related and clinic charges.
- Coordinates information with Central Billing Office to ensure
all charges are captures and properly collected.
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years
- Benefits Statement
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital
East, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: BJC Medical Group, Florissant , Lead Patient Service Representative - Primary Care, Other , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!