Company: RNR Tire Express
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Our assistant managers are dedicated, flexible,
and task oriented. The pay range we're offering is competitive with
opportunities for you to maximize your earning potential through
- We offer on-the-job training to support you in your role.
- We also foster advancement opportunities through regular
reviews, coaching and dedicated training programs.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Previous rent-to-own and/or wheel and tire experience strongly
- 2 4 years of supervisory or management experience (hiring and
developing co-workers) preferred;
- Excellent multi-tasking, decision-making, delegation, and
- Having an approachable/friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing
attitude is a must in this role;
- Must comply with drug-free workplace program and pass
post-offer mouth swab drug test;
- Must have a valid driver's license and maintain a driving
record that complies with organizational standards.
We challenge our assistant managers to put their sales abilities
to the test and seek out ways to positively impact the lives of our
customers and employees every day. Successful assistant managers
are independent yet collaborative, gets things done, and leads the
team while the Store Manager is away.
A day in the life of an assistant manager varies, but
regular activities include:
- Putting focus on sales floor activities and goals (current and
- Ensuring employee engagement and motivation;
- Ensuring the store merchandise and displays are secure,
rotated, clean, attractive, and organized;
- Assist with customer retention and collection efforts as
- Assist in management of store: security, cash, financials,
marketing initiatives, deliverables, recordkeeping, legal
requirements, and reporting activities;
- Assist in inventory control and ensure all merchandise is
clean, attractive and organized. Identify current and future
customer requirements to stay responsive to market demands.
- Assist the Store Manager in daily activities as needed.
Why Should You Apply?
- Our Schedule Closed Sundays, close on Saturday
at 5 p.m. and close on weekdays at 6 p.m.
- Career Track We'd love to help you write your
success story and provide you with all the resources necessary to
take your skillsets to the next level.
- Affordable and Comprehensive Benefits Package
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance programs as well as life
insurance, short/long term disability, critical illness and
accident coverage. Not to mention paid time off for major holidays
and paid vacation!
- Certified Training Structured on-the-job
training that includes a 12-day remote training class for every new
hire. There are also five types of certifications offered all
designed to guide our employees to the top!
- 401K Invest in your future by participating in
our 401k program. Rent One will match 30% of your first 5% and 40%
of your next 5%!
- Reimbursement for Education & Gym Memberships
Receive up to $200 for any work-related education classes you wish
to take outside of Rent One. We'll also reimburse up to $200 per
year for gym memberships whether it's a traditional gym,
kickboxing, CrossFit, or another fitness facility.
Keywords: RNR Tire Express, Florissant , Assistant Manager, Other , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!