Patient Services Representative
Company: American Dental Partners, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
As a front desk team member you will assist in answering phones,
scheduling patients, collecting co-payments, greet patients and
perform record filing.
- Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette.
- Check patients in and out.
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments.
- Perform all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient charts,
referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan
- Collect all co-payments and past due balances on date of
- Present financial policies and arrangements accurately to
- Facilitate effective patient flow using the proper callback
- Identify, reference and apply insurance coverage and
- Perform basic computer functions.
- Act in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- Six months of similar job experience.
- Demonstrate ability to assume Patient Services Representative's
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate knowledge of effective scheduling.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
- Support corporate vision and strategy.
About Our Group:
Premier Dental Partners is a leading, multi-specialty group
practice based in St. Louis, Missouri. Our practice began in the
1950's as the General Practice Residency in Dentistry program at
what is now the Barnes-Jewish Hospital and BJC Healthcare. The
group expanded to serve the needs of the growing hospital
population, and in 1994, their four offices were incorporated as
Premier Dental Partners. Today our 12 offices serve patients in the
St. Louis and St. Charles counties.
Keywords: American Dental Partners, Inc., Florissant , Patient Services Representative, Other , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!