Company: Premier Dental Partners
Posted on: September 9, 2021
Premier Dental Partners has been experiencing tremendous growth
in our patient base, and we’re looking for an
experienced General Dentist to join our
dynamic group. Our need is in our modern practice in
Florissant, MO. This is a great opportunity for someone who
wants to be part of a busy two-doctor practice where the needs of
the patient always come first! In 2014, Florissant ranked as
the #1 Best Small City to Retire To in America and the
second-safest city in Missouri!
Premier Dental Partners is a leading, multi-specialty group
practice based in St. Louis, Missouri. Our practice began in
the 1950s as the General Practice Residency in Dentistry program at
what is now the Barnes-Jewish Hospital and BJC Healthcare.
The group expanded to serve the needs of the growing hospital
population, and in 1994, their four offices were incorporated as
Premier Dental Partners. Today our 12 offices serve patients
in the St. Louis and St. Charles counties.
From the very beginning, we set out to make our dental practice
an active part of the communities we serve. Social
Responsibility is one of the Core Values of Premier Dental
Partners. Whether it’s providing free dental care through the
Missouri Mission of Mercy, supporting local students through our
endowed scholarship foundation, or supporting those in need through
food and clothing drives, we are proud to give back to the
communities we serve.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others
in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best
interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment
by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in
compliance with the most current accepted professional
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation
in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing
education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the
Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where
providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for
- Minimum of two years of practice experience.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA,
Premier Dental Partners is proud to provide a competitive
compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits
(Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability,
Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program, established
mentor programs and leadership opportunities.
In addition, employees have access to:
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Premier Dental Partners Doctor’s Study Club
To learn more about Premier Dental Partners please visit us
Keywords: Premier Dental Partners, Florissant , General Dentist, Other , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!