Company: Arsenal Credit Union
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Arsenal Credit Union is a $350M federally insured, state-chartered,
award-winning credit union. Our focus is to provide excellent
service to our members through our branch network, digital banking
channels, member solutions center, and back-office support
departments. We are looking for a qualified professional for our
open part-time Teller position to work at our North
County/Florissant, MO location. Responsibilities
- This teller position will deliver high-quality and consistent
service to internal and external members.
- This teller position will routinely be handling cash and
balancing the teller drawer.
- This teller position will handle member inquiries and resolve
- This teller position will identify opportunities to cross-sell
products and services to members when applicable. Requirements:
- Cash handling experience.
- A professional serving manner with prior experience in a
- Sales or retail experience desired.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong aptitude with numbers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Why Should You Apply?
When you work at Arsenal, it is more than a job. You are part of a
mission that puts helping people above all else. With up to eight
hours of paid volunteer time each year, we reach out to the
communities we serve!
On-the-job training and Career Growth Opportunities - our goal is
to provide all the training necessary for our new team members to
feel secure and confident in their roles as well as the opportunity
to learn and advance their career with Arsenal Credit Union.
Generous Benefits include:
- 401k Retirement Plan with up to 5% company match
- Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays each year
- Incentive Program - SIGN-ON/RETENTION BONUS Arsenal Credit
Union is an EOE/M/F/Disability/Veteran PM21 PI175219367
Keywords: Arsenal Credit Union, Florissant , Teller (part-time), Other , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!