Business Development Liaison
Company: Bentwood Nursing & Rehab
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At Bentwood Nursing & Rehab, we deliver the highest quality of
care for every resident through our most valuable asset: you. We
seek compassionate and thoughtful individuals who share our passion
for exceptional care in senior living. Bentwood Nursing & Rehab
partners with a vast network of skilled nursing centers across 3
states to support our small team environment of caring
professionals with the resources and benefits of a large
enterprise. Your legacy of excellence begins when you join us at
Bentwood Nursing & Rehab.
Pay, Benefits and Perks of Business Development Liaison:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Immediately accrue more PTO as you work! (full-time only)
- 6 Observed Holidays with premium pay or leave + 1 Floating
Holiday for full-time employees
- Up to $5,000 per in tuition/education reimbursement per
calendar year for approved program of study
- Take home up to 75% of your net earned wages at the end of
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company-matched contributions after
1 year of employment
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental, Vision, Life and other
voluntary Insurances for full-time employeesEssential Functions of
Business Development Liaison:
- Identify and employ strategies to maximize facility census,
implements an effective streamlined admissions process on a 24
hour, seven days a week basis, and ensure a high level of resident
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plans and
programs for the facility's long- and short-term goals
- Promote the center when interacting with referral sources,
business leaders, physicians, the community and the media;
establish collaborative relationships with referral sources.
- Conduct tours of facility for prospective residents and family
- Receive resident referrals and tract activity daily.
- Contact families of potential residents to invite them for a
tour of the facility.
- Provide excellent customer service and communication to
facilitate seamless transition for patients from acute settings to
post-acute care; assist with arrangements and confirmations of all
- Advise referral sources, residents and/or families of admission
requirements as established by the facility and health maintenance
- Assemble admission and sales packets.
- Provide facility information and follow-up.
- Promote public relations of the facility to outside community
and other healthcare providers.
- Maintain working relationship with referring community
- All other duties as assigned.Requirements of Business
- Bachelors' degree in marketing, healthcare management, or other
applicable field of study is preferred; a combination of education
and applicable professional experience will be considered.
- Prior experience in long-term care industry is preferred.
- Effective communication, relationship management, and
organizational skills are necessary to perform successfully in this
role.EEO Statement:Our facility provides equal employment
opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state,
federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment,
including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers,
compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in
workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide
equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are
properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their
employment, without regard to employees' legally-protected
characteristics ("protected class") including: age, sex, race,
color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship,
marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping,
or genetic information.IND123
Keywords: Bentwood Nursing & Rehab, Florissant , Business Development Liaison, Other , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!