Company: La Cross Dental
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Registered Dental Hygienist - Job DescriptionLa Cross Dental is
looking for a Registered Dental Hygienist to grow with our team at
our Three Rivers Dental Group in Florissant, Missouri. La Cross
Dental is an organization that is committed to improving patient's
lives with our dental care, improve community through a healthy
lifestyle, and improve team members lives through positive work
Our company thrives through its core values of
- Integrity - Do the right thing, even when it is hard.
- Honesty - Keep your promises. Commitment is an action.
- Engagement - Be present for one another and our patients.
- Respect - Treat people how THEY want to be treated; each person
has their values.
- Fun - Enjoy your experience!
If you are looking to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced office,
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Valid Dental Hygienist License
- Local Infiltration and Block Anesthesia Certification
- CPR BLS - Healthcare Provider Level
- Experience using dental practice management software
- Experience taking digital radiographs
- Proficient in treating periodontal disease according to ADA
guidelines and the standard of care
- Strong prevention skillset - OCS, prophylaxis, fluoride
- Eaglesoft experience
- Sirona (digital radiograph software) experience
- Dental assisting experience
- PTO/Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401K (With up to 6% Matching!!)
- 3-4 Day Work Week(FT - Approximately 30-34 hours a week with
option for additional hours if interested)
Keywords: La Cross Dental, Florissant , Hygienist, Other , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!