Admissions Coordinator $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Company: Bentwood Nursing & Rehab
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Bentwood Nursing & Rehab - At Bentwood Nursing & Rehab, we
deliver the highest quality of care for every resident through our
most valuable asset: you. We seek compassionate and thoughtful
individuals who share our passion for exceptional care in senior
living. Bentwood Nursing & Rehab partners with a vast network of
skilled nursing centers across 3 states to support our small team
environment of caring professionals with the resources and benefits
of a large enterprise. Your legacy of excellence begins when you
join us at Bentwood Nursing & Rehab.
Pay, Benefits and Perks of Admissions Coordinator:
$3,000 sign-on bonus for qualifying candidate!
Competitive Pay Based on Experience
8 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO+) added to your balance after 30 days
of employment; immediately accrue more PTO as you work! (full-time
Earn 8 bonus hours of PTO+ for every quarter of perfect attendance
6 Observed Holidays + 1 Floating Holiday -
Up to $5,000 per in tuition/education reimbursement per calendar
year for approved program of study
Take home up to 75% of your net earned wages at the end of every
401(k) Retirement plan with company-matched contributions after 1
year of employment
Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental, Vision, Life and other
voluntary Insurances for full-time employees
Have fun with contests and employee appreciation events every
Essential Functions -of Admissions Coordinator:
- Plan, Assess, Coordinate, and determine the services needed by
prospective residents for admission to this center.
- Work to maximize center census, implements an effective
streamlined admissions process on a 24 hour, seven days a week
basis, and ensure a high level of resident satisfaction.
- Conduct tours of center for prospective residents and family
members. - -
- Receive resident referrals and track activity daily
- Contact families of potential residents to invite them for a
tour of the center. -
- Assist with arrangements and confirmations of all admissions.
- Screen potential admissions to the center for level of care
appropriateness, financial payment source, and length of
- Advise residents and families of admission requirements as
established by the center and health maintenance organizations.
- Ensure proper completion, signing, and distribution of
paperwork. - Expedite assessment and admissions process in an
assertive manner. - Complete financial assessment of new admissions
to center. - -
- Assemble admission and sales packets.
- Provide center information and follow-up.
- Assist in development and coordination center marketing
- Promote public relations of the center to outside community and
other healthcare providers. -
- Maintain working relationship with referring community
- All other duties as assigned. -
Qualifications -of Admissions Coordinator:
- Bachelors' degree is preferred
- Must have experience working in a nursing home and hospital
- 1 year of experience in admissions is required
- Experience working in a sales and marketing field is
- Candidates need to have experience interacting with
- Knowledge of Paycor sources is preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ethical Practice
- Relationship Management.
- Maintain Confidentiality
- Organization and management skills
EEO Statement: -
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are
committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that
prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment,
hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits,
training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and
recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for
employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able
to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to
employees' legally-protected characteristics ("protected class")
including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical
condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.
Keywords: Bentwood Nursing & Rehab, Florissant , Admissions Coordinator $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!, Other , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!