Admissions Coordinator $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Company: Bentwood Nursing & Rehab
Posted on: March 19, 2023
At Bentwood Nursing & Rehab, we deliver the highest quality of
care for every resident through our most valuable asset: you. We
seek compassionate and thoughtful individuals who share our passion
for exceptional care in senior living. Bentwood Nursing & Rehab
partners with a vast network of skilled nursing centers across 3
states to support our small team environment of caring
professionals with the resources and benefits of a large
enterprise. Your legacy of excellence begins when you join us at
Bentwood Nursing & Rehab.Pay, Benefits and Perks of Admissions
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for qualifying candidate!
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- 8 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO+) added to your balance after 30
days of employment; immediately accrue more PTO as you work!
- Earn 8 bonus hours of PTO+ for every quarter of perfect
attendance (full-time only)
- 6 Observed Holidays + 1 Floating Holiday
- Up to $5,000 per in tuition/education reimbursement per
calendar year for approved program of study
- Take home up to 75% of your net earned wages at the end of
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company-matched contributions after
1 year of employment
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental, Vision, Life and other
voluntary Insurances for full-time employees
- Have fun with contests and employee appreciation events every
monthEssential Functions of Admissions Coordinator:
- Plan, Assess, Coordinate, and determine the services needed by
prospective residents for admission to this center.
- Work to maximize center census, implements an effective
streamlined admissions process on a 24 hour, seven days a week
basis, and ensure a high level of resident satisfaction.
- Conduct tours of center for prospective residents and family
- Receive resident referrals and track activity daily
- Contact families of potential residents to invite them for a
tour of the center.
- Assist with arrangements and confirmations of all
- Screen potential admissions to the center for level of care
appropriateness, financial payment source, and length of stay.
- Advise residents and families of admission requirements as
established by the center and health maintenance
- Ensure proper completion, signing, and distribution of
paperwork. Expedite assessment and admissions process in an
assertive manner. Complete financial assessment of new admissions
- Assemble admission and sales packets.
- Provide center information and follow-up.
- Assist in development and coordination center marketing
- Promote public relations of the center to outside community and
other healthcare providers.
- Maintain working relationship with referring community
- All other duties as assigned.Qualifications of Admissions
- Bachelors' degree is required
- Must have experience working in a nursing home and hospital
- 1 year of experience in admissions is required
- Experience working in a sales and marketing field is
- Candidates need to have experience interacting with
- Knowledge of Paycor sources is preferred
- Candidates must maintain a working email address and phone
number for employer communication.
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ethical Practice
- Relationship Management.
- Maintain Confidentiality
- Organization and management skillsEEO Statement:Our facility
provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to
complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit
discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring,
placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training,
programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our
facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all
individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the
duties of their employment, without regard to employees'
legally-protected characteristics ("protected class") including:
age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical
or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex
stereotyping, or genetic information.IND123
Keywords: Bentwood Nursing & Rehab, Florissant , Admissions Coordinator $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!, Other , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...