Company: MGM Healthcare
Posted on: May 27, 2023
We have openings on all shifts!
A Hospitality Aide supports and assists the Nursing Department.
This position is a temporary position used to strengthen nursing
Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Shift Differential Pay Available (at participating
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
offered including other voluntary benefits
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay - Get early access to earned
wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages
at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards
set forth in MGM's Code of Business Conduct, MGM policies and
procedures, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable
- Must be able to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Keeps confidential all patient information received.
- Makes beds.
- Keeps unit or ward order, e.g., bedside stands, closets,
- Labels clothing and belongings.
- Completes admission and discharge inventory lists.
- Distributes laundry-personal and facility.
- Cleans/sanitizes/labels equipment.
- Transports clean and soiled linen to the work area.
- Transports clean and soiled food trays to the work area.
- Passes meal trays. Offers basic tray set-up. May assist with
feeding if competency demonstrated.
- Busses dishes in the dining room.
- Serves in the dining room.
- Records amount eaten in dining area.
- Assists in carrying items to and from dining areas and Dietary
Department during mealtimes.
- Passes coffee, water, providing alternative means, runner from
dining area to Dietary during mealtimes.
- Transports patients to dining areas, activities, patient care
conferences and to their rooms.
- Passes nourishment as directed.
- Passes clean water pitchers with ice and water.
- Replenishes ice to water pitchers as directed.
- Cleans utility rooms and other ancillary space.
- Answers call lights-provides only basic assistance; no hands-on
- Monitors and replenishes patient care articles, e.g., powder,
lotion and gloves at patient bedside.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must maintain a working email address and phone
number for employer communication.
- Reading and comprehension at 8th grade level or
- Previous experience in healthcare helpful, but not
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate in English effectively through verbal
and written means.
- Ability to work under stress and in emergency situations.
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are
committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that
prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment,
hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits,
training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and
recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for
employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able
to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to
employees' legally protected characteristics ("protected class")
including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical
condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.
Keywords: MGM Healthcare, Florissant , Hospitality Aide, Other , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...