CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - DVJ Bridgeton
Company: Averitt Express
Posted on: November 1, 2018
Now hiring CDL-A Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!If less than 6 months of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
Averitt has immediate openings for Dedicated Drivers to help serve our toiletries customer located in ST. Louis, MO!This exceptional full-time career is flex position
- Average $825- $900 per week; average $44,000 per year- HOME DAILY!
- Local shuttle between two manufacturing facilities in St. Louis and a distribution center in St. Charles, MO.
- Pickup bottle loads when returning to the manufacturing facilities.
- Flexibility is a must for this exciting career opportunity; both day/nights based on route assignments
- Drop & hook and shuttling trailers during your shift
- Average work hours are 40-48 hours per week
- Overtime rate of time and a half after 40 hours
- Overtime weekend work is necessary on occasion based on the customers production levels.
- If you have the Haz Mat endorsement there's a .50 increaseExperienced CDL-A Drivers (with 12+ months of solo driving experience):
- Starting pay is $18.00 / hour; top out at $18.50 / hour after 90 days.
- Average annual pay is $44,000; average $825- $900 per week.
_____________________________Paid Training Program:Trainee:
If you have less than 6 months solo driving experience OR have been outside of the truck for a while, we have a paid training program tailored for each level of experience. Your recruiter will be able to tell you the best training program for you.Regardless of the amount of training needed you will be paid eight hundred dollars per week while training; training time is 1- 5 weeks. After training you will start at $18.00/ hour.
_____________________________Check out these benefits of being a full-time Averitt CDL-A driver:
- Family & individual BlueCross BlueShield medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:$81.70 per week for family coverage
$32.05 per week for single coverageWith the option of even lower medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation)
- Uniform program- Averitt will provide
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Wellness programs available
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Averitt Express, Florissant , CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - DVJ Bridgeton, Professions , Florissant, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!